- Having trouble paying your mortgage or are you already behind?
- Have you been transfered or received orders to relocate but owe more than the maket value?
- Is your home worth less than you owe?
- Have an Adjustable Rate Morgage or a Negative Amoritized Loan?
- Do you have questions about how short sales work?
What’s the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure?
A short sale is when a lender agrees to accept less for the property than what is owed on it. In essence, a buyer purchases the property directly from the lender at a discount.
A foreclosure occurs when the lender takes ownership of a property away from the owner. In legalese, it is “the termination of all of the rights that a mortgagee (the homeowner) has in a property.” This usually occurs because the owner has defaulted on mortgage payments. But, it can also be due to property taxes being owned, HOA fees not being paid, a contractor’s lien, etc.
We are Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE) and we can help you.
AVOID FORECLOSURE IN VIRGINIA!
Call Chris today! It’s not too late! 757-288-0983
As a successful Real Estate Specialist in the Hampton Roads area, Chris Faircloth aka “Agent Faircloth” has witnessed the devastation that comes with “Life After Foreclosure” and has made a commitment to lend a helping hand to those facing foreclosure to see if together they can solve the current situation.
Do you know if you’re eligible for HAFA? Is the first loan owned or guaranteed by FannieMae or FreddieMac?